Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home Study Complete!

Oh, what a wonderful morning! We received the email for our home study agency that we were praying would come this week. Our home study is complete and they are mailing us the copies! Hopefully we will have them in our hands early next week! This is an enormous step in our process! Once we have the home study in our hands, we can send one copy along with the I600A form to USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration The I171h is the form that gives us permission to bring our little boy into the United States, or something like that. This is the form is usually the last thing every adoptive family is waiting for to finish their paperwork. It could take a couple of weeks or is take a couple of months. Let's pray that it's only a couple of weeks!!

Rubeinna

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Shannon DeVol from the AWAA group. I wanted to introduce myself as we are in the same exact place! We are hoping to receive our HS and mail out that I600A next week:)
    Maybe we'll be DTE buddies:)
    Have a great day!
    God Bless,
    Shannon
    www.ourgrowingfamilyadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete